CompuQuilter is a computerized system designed for a longarm quilting machine.
CompuQuilter brings the very latest in state-of-the-art systems for longarm quilting machines. The computerized control system will reduce the practice time needed to learn to quilt a top. You will be able to start and finish your quilt sooner with the reduced practice time. When customers decide to have their tops quilted by machine, they don’t question the means in which you complete it. They want a certain style of quilting and high quality stitching and to have it finished quickly. CompuQuilter provides premium quality that customers will appreciate and often pay more for in the end. A quilt can be started by one person and finished by another without the tell-tale change in "signature", when using the CompuQuilter computerized control system.
CompuQuilter - Choose the system that sets the quality standards in the industry and continually exceeds expectations.
CompuQuilter 6.0 has been released!
Easier to use, More powerful features and more convenient than ever! Some of the new features include...
- Stringing Patterns - combine multiple patterns attached at the start point and end points at any angle and any size, then sew them out in one pass, all by moving the machine across the quilt, pressing a button to set the points and picking the pattern.
- Audio Response! - plug in speakers and get a DING! each time a point is set. You don't even need to look at the computer so you can concentrate on your quilt! After all, Quilting is why we have the system!
- Continuous Curves - Use arcs or patterns in an arc to create unique blocks or just put a pattern in an arc! Imagine what you can do with that!
- Create Outlines and Boundaries with ease! - Just move the machine, press a button and it sets the point! Here's a hint! if you want to create an echo around some embroidery, use your hopping foot as a ruler to make consistent echoes.
- Move from block to block at the push of a button!
- Self Tensioning belt driven system never needs to be tightened. Set it and forget it.
Upgrade from the cable drive system and get all new hardware with a full 1 year warranty for only $3,750.00 plus shipping.
Upgrade from the CQ2 Belt Drive system for only $650.00 plus shipping.
Call and place your upgrade order today!
This is the latest software for systems not upgraded to CQ3.
CQ Update 5.57.07 is now ready.
Please read the Change log during install.
CompuQuilter now comes with a 3 month trial membership to Anne Bright's CompuQuilter Club!
Get more Anne Bright Patterns each month for 3 months FREE!
Also look for a folder of samples of her work included in all updates!
If you choose to change the wheels on your machine to Edge Rider or M & M Wheels, there are some changes to the system needed to make CQ hookup and run correctly.
We have an Edge Rider Spacer Kit that includes a spacer for the Y Axis and a longer X Hookup Block and longer screws. This Kit costs $50.00 USD.
We have a 2 1/2 inch X Hookup Block for the M & M Wheels. This Costs $25.00 USD.
If you need either of these, please call us.